Your Corte Madera/Marin County Straight Chiropractor, with over 32 years of service, is here to help you…
“Chiropractic isn’t just my profession to me. It is my way of life. It is my mission in life, and has been so since I left med school to become a chiropractor, since a chiropractor saved my life!”
You benefit from the technology of X-ray and neurological scans, from my unique blend of gentle, specific chiropractic adjustment techniques, and from my passion to change your life, enabling you to help others do so, thereby improving the community and, eventually… the world.
What can I do for you? What is your problem? What are your health goals?
- Back pain, neck pain… even “herniated disks,” “stenosis,” degenerative disk disease,” “arthritis”… even if you’ve been told that you need surgery?
- Hip or knee pain, even if you’ve been told it’s “bone-on-bone,” and that you need joint replacement?
- Migraines and other headaches, insomnia, balance issues?
- Worried about the physical and mental problems of aging?
- Chronic physical illnesses, requiring lifetime medication
- Mental or emotional issues, even if you’ve been told that you have a “biochemical imbalance”?
- Looking for a stronger, better immune system?
- Looking for better performance at work, sports, etc.?
- Want your children to be healthy, and be able to express their genetic potential more fully?
- Looking for Health, in the fullest sense?
I’ll bet that you haven’t yet had the real thing. Here, at THE HARTE OF CHIROPRACTIC, you will have the opportunity for serious, positive change to your health, in ways that you cannot even imagine now, from the real thing… authentic, “straight” Chiropractic.
A Word from our Practice Members….
“Since seeing Dr. Harte, my clinically diagnosed depression is gone along with my chronic headaches.” - Ashley Reyna, Novato
“…he’s been a miracle doctor!!! I’ve never felt as physically healthy until I started getting my chiropractic adjustments with him.” - Jules Fulgentes, Novato
“Dr. Harte is a little wacky sometimes, but he holds himself to a very high standard and cares deeply about his practice members.” - Danielle Lawson, San Anselmo
“Visiting Dr. Harte regularly has kept me doing the things I love, rock and ice climbing, mountain biking and even running.” - George Schevon, Berkeley
“I am experiencing more of the ‘Juice of Life,’ I feel a large increase in my knowledge/awareness of what subluxation is and how it affects my body. I know that my body/mind is benefiting more than I know.” – Katie Reid, San Francisco