Chiropractic Didn’t Work Before?
Maybe you’ve heard people say, or you’ve said, yourself, “I tried Chiropractic, but it didn’t work.”
Why? I’d bet that the chiropractors you went to were…
- Unscientific: No X-rays, nerve scans, nor plan for wellness
- Ethically, perhaps a bit “iffy”
- Excessively casual. Me? I left med school to do this, after a chiropractor, quite literally, saved my life.
- Poor adjusters: Maybe you were vibrated with some machine, instead of being adjusted, by hand. Or maybe you were hardly even adjusted, and got mostly physical therapy… hot packs, cold packs, electrical stimulation, ultrasound, Biofreeze, cold laser treatments or those ridiculous disk decompression tables. In getting “more,” you are getting far less. These are gimmicks, and have no place in a chiropractic office.
- Into the old, tired medical way, attacking your condition instead of allowing your body to heal itself. Real chiropractors appreciate that healing comes from Above-down, Inside-out.